Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday


For so many things...

For the beautiful colors of fall. The reds, the yellows, the oranges. They are breathtaking. 

For all things pumpkin.

For Trader Joe's, you always sell me the most delicious foods.

For the people in my life who make me laugh. Because life without laughter is really no life at all.

For professors who are passionate about what they teach and want to share that passion with their students. 

For my Leaves candle from Bath & Body Works.

For a body that can move and run and dance and play.

For zucchini, fresh from Grammie and Grandpa's garden. 

For crock pots.

What are you thankful for this week?

Much Love,



11 comments:

Charlotte said...

lovely list :) im thankful for the colours too, the trees and other greenery become so beautiful to look at in autumn x

A Silver Snapshot said...

Mmm, being thankful for a health body is so true! I am thankful for physical health and the ability to do so many things independently.

Andrew said...

CROCK POT!!! Love making chili during this season!!

Allison Taylor said...

really good thankful list. I'm pretty grateful for Trader Joes too... I find myself there multiple times a week. Thanks for the inspiring to make a grateful list!

Katie Did What said...

I like this, a lot! I'm thankful for TJ's as well. LOVE that place. Get the kettle corn if you haven't- it'll change your life. I'm also thankful for yummy pumpkin candles (finally got myself one!!) and for the weather FINALLY being below 90!!! yayy!! :)

henning love said...

yup TJ always sells me delicious food how do they continue to do that over and over again?

Rachel said...

You definitely have lots of great reasons to be thankful! I love fresh garden-grown zucchini too!

A Life Un-Styled said...

Hi Ariel, I'm so glad that you found my blog so that I could 'find' yours! I'm very thankful for passionate and encouraging professors too. They make life as a doctoral student so much more enjoyable and enriching! xoxoxo

Jacqlyn said...

i only hope to have the passion some find in their work. it's a journey i won't give up on! love this post :) ~Jacqlyn

alicia said...

ahhh love this post celebrating the little things. :)

aimymichelle said...

love trader joes! and the picture of the leaves. so pretty.