Monday, October 22, 2012

Coming Attractions


It's Monday again.
Funny how quickly the weekend goes by.

And here's how I spent it...

1. Took a contemporary dance class with some former teammates. Which was a blast! (And for the record, that is NOT me in the picture above. Never in my life will I be able to do that.)
2. Tried out an incredibly delicious new recipe (more details to come this week).
3. Spent some serious time at Chocolati (my favorite place in Seattle to study) working on homework and studying for my upcoming midterms.
4. Quick roadtrip down to LA! Just kidding...but there was some Hollywood-esk activities in my weekend.

Also...

I have some very exciting posts planned for this week!
The theme is October/Fall/Halloween so be sure to stay tuned.

How was your weekend spent?

Much Love,


6 comments:

Beth said...

Those cupcakes looks delicious!
And I love dancing!
www.dreamsinapoppyfield.blogspot.com
xox

Alyssa said...

Omg, I can't wait for the recipe for those cupcakes. They look amazing!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Jennifer Lynn said...

Love your blog! Newest follower here :)

Jenn,
sweetsouthernwife.blogspot.com

A Life Un-Styled said...

Those cupcakes look heavenly! I can't wait to see what you have in store this week! xoxox

Niki said...

Hey! I just nominated you for an award on my blog, and I'd love it if you'd check it out!

http://nikis-notebook.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

Thanks!
Niki
nikis-notebook.blogspot.com

Denise Lopatka said...

those cupcakes looks delicious!! so good!! looks like a great weekend!! xox