Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight #2

Here's another round of lovely bloggers for you to check out this week! 
Introducing, the second half of my wonderful sponsor team...

Blog || Twitter || Instagram
My name is Ashley and I blog over at prettyladysmiles.com
I talk about the in betweens of life & faith—especially love. I like having my own style & writing things that inspire creative minds. I work in the fashion industry as a photographer when I'm not working on my psychology major. My favorite hobbies are reading & exploring new places. I'd love to get a chance to meet you ;)

Blog || Twitter || Pinterest
This Beautiful Life is a lifestyle blog about a proud wife, an adoring momma to a Fur Baby, cupcake lover, DIY crafter, passionate blogger, and most importantly, Jesus worshipper.  

Blog || Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter || Instagram
Hi Loves, I'm April.
Through blogging, I want to live my life with joy and bring joy to those around me. I strive to live in the moment and hope to encourage others. I have an insatiable longing to write about my journey of mistakes & triumphs. So this is my heart. Excited to grow as I share. I chase the happy, and crave the heart stopping moments. I'm a girl with a huge heart for family, friends, God and living my absolute best life. I clap my hands when when I get really excited. I smile ALL the time. I thank God for blessing me in ways bigger than my eyes. I have a passion for all things creative. Graphic Design stole my heart and there is no going back. There is no greater way to explain why I love what I do than to say it simply sets my heart & soul on fire. What could be better than that? When I'm not designing, I'm spending time with the Big Guy who makes me laugh like no one else in the world. I'm 100% lucky in love and I'll never take that for granted. When we aren't working, you can probably find us  doing a road trip,wrestling for fun, cuddling & watching movies, spending time with the family, and just loving our life together. I have learned to take flight, to spread my wings, to dream and grow, to do and be. But don’t be surprised if you see other things that continually inspire me!

Blog || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook
Hey! I'm Rachael and I blog at heldbyHishand. I'm an 18-year-old Jesus-loving pre-service teacher, nanny (to triplets!) and big sister to 9 beautiful kiddos. I blog about the God things that happen in my life, with a little bit of random, a dash of craziness and a whole lot of Pinterest going on! 

Blog || Pinterest || Twitter
Hello! I'm Tyler from Rays of Purple! I live in Arizona with my high school sweetheart turned husband. My blog is about a little bit of everything, really. From love and life adventures to DIY projects, and trying out new recipes. Please stop by and say hi, I would love to meet you!

Happy Tuesday!

Much Love,


1 comment:

April said...

Looks great Ariel! Thanks so much :)