Kind of. I tried to stick with this week's post theme, however, there are some things that are great for any time of the year.
She Loves Me...
1. Candles. In particular, this new candle that I bought if from an adorable boutique in Seattle. I could not be happier with the purchase and it has filled our entire house with its wonderful fragrance this past week. Such a perfect item for the cold and rainy season.
2. Jesus Calling. If you haven't read it, go buy a copy TODAY. It is an incredible daily devotional that has completely changed my daily walk with the Lord. God-breathed encouragement for every day of the year, backed up with amazing references to scripture.
3. Breaking Dawn: Part II. This really has nothing to do with the month of October. But it is coming out soon and I will be counting down the hours until the epic love story of Bella and Edward continues.
She Loves Me Not...
1. That Thanksgiving is still so far away. I have to wait one more whole month?! I am so ready to take a break from school and spend some time at home eating.
2. That Christmas is even FURTHER away. I am beyond ready to start listening to Christmas music, decorate the house, and make gingerbread cookies. And no, it is not ok to be listening to Christmas music yet.
What is your favorite thing about this month?
Linking up with Michaela for this month's She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not.