Wednesday, October 24, 2012

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

OCTOBER EDITION!
Kind of. I tried to stick with this week's post theme, however, there are some things that are great for any time of the year.

She Loves Me...

Source
1. Candles. In particular, this new candle that I bought if from an adorable boutique in Seattle. I could not be happier with the purchase and it has filled our entire house with its wonderful fragrance this past week. Such a perfect item for the cold and rainy season.
Source
2. Jesus Calling. If you haven't read it, go buy a copy TODAY. It is an incredible daily devotional that has completely changed my daily walk with the Lord. God-breathed encouragement for every day of the year, backed up with amazing references to scripture. 

Source
3. Breaking Dawn: Part II. This really has nothing to do with the month of October. But it is coming out soon and I will be counting down the hours until the epic love story of Bella and Edward continues. 

She Loves Me Not...

Source
1. ThaThanksgiving is still so far away. I have to wait one more whole month?! I am so ready to take a break from school and spend some time at home eating. 

Source
2. That Christmas is even FURTHER away. I am beyond ready to start listening to Christmas music, decorate the house, and make gingerbread cookies. And no, it is not ok to be listening to Christmas music yet. 

What is your favorite thing about this month?

Much Love,


Linking up with Michaela for this month's She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not. 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am living u a worm and loving hug form Poland, May God bless your day!
http://1kor13-1.blogspot.com/

Gosia

Michaela said...

Christmas couldn't come sooner!!! I can't wait to start decorating and everything. I love Jesus Calling as well :) Hope you're having a great week and surviving midterms!! Thanks for linking up, Ariel :)

Rachael said...

You're going to make me turn my carols off? :( Okay...
Haha, but seriously. That candle is beautiful and reminds me I need to pick up a few for my mamma's birthday next week. Yay! Shopping, when the purchase decision is significantly affected by my nose, is always fun. :)

Beth said...

Oooh, I love candles, my window sill is filled with them and bottle, I can't wait to light them all and see the effect on the bottles.
And I am so excited for breaking dawn, woooooooo!
www.dreamsinapoppyfield.blogspot.com
xox

The Millers said...

ooo I am definitely going to go put that book on hold at the library! Thanks!

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Gaby said...

My favourite thing about this month is that where I live, the weather's warming up :)

Shelby said...

OMG! I just stumbled on your blog, and it's adorable. And you're adorable. I can't even handle it. New follower!:)

Shelby xoxo
shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

I have the same candle! It smells so delicious, I pretty much burn in 24/7

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Katie Did What said...

I am SOOOOO ready for Christmastime to begin, too! But you know it'll come and go way too fast, so I guess we shouldn't try to rush anything too much! ;) And oh, Jesus Calling, I read it every morning! My favorite way to start the day!!
xo