Monday, October 15, 2012

On Top Of It


I learned early into my college years that life gets really overwhelming really fast. There is just too much to remember! Assignments, coffee dates, exams, work schedules, club retreats, holidays, dance practices....so, a planner became a must in my life. Without one, I would be lost. Literally. 

So, here's to you, planner. 
With me through thick and thin. 
Open to my life and everything in it. 
You hold me accountable and make me a better person. 
With you, I'm always in the know. 
And you always know what day it is. 

Of course, there are so many other creative and effective ways to stay organized. And as bloggers, we tend to be pretty good at finding them ;)

How do you stay organized?

Much Love,


11 comments:

Tyler said...

I know this isn't really the point but... I adore your handwriting :)

Anjali said...

I had a planner all through University and it was fantastic! I loved it. But this year, I moved to England, and suddenly didn't have any plans or anywhere I needed to be, so I've sort of neglected my planner that I bought back in January.

But recently I've got super busy, but I keep forgetting to take my planner places because I'm now used to not having it! argh! I need to remember to take it everywhere! Luckily, I have a good memory, so I don't often miss things!

But planners are the best, yes!

julia rose. said...

Seriously... my planner/calendar is my life-saver!!! This OCD freak has to write EVERYTHING down so she can mark through it when it's done. It's ridiculous but I always feel so much better when I do!

SimplyBelle said...

My trouble is that I can remember to write it down, but I'll never remember to look in my planner about things... I love planners, they are super cute, I just wish I could commit to their use!

Katie Did What said...

My planner is like my best friend. Seriously. It is ALWAYS with me, and keeps me on top of things :) Without it, I don't know what I would do!!

xo

Stacy said...

This planner looks identical to mine! Love it!

Alyssa said...

I have a planner and I swear, I might actually die if I lost it. It's a lifesaver!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Alyssa said...

I have a planner and I swear, I might actually die if I lost it. It's a lifesaver!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Unknown said...

I'm all about my planner. ;)
Even as an iPhone user, I still carry my paper planner! There's just something about physically hand-writing a list/schedule that makes it stick better!

Chelsea said...

Totally agree with you. My planner is my life! I started using different colored pens for different things. Yay for being organized :D

Sydney {Just a Small Town Girl} said...

I'm the same way, if I didn't have a to do list and a planner I probably wouldn't function that day!