Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bittersweet Love Affair

Sweater: Target Skirt: Forever21 Boots: Steve Madden Scarf: Nordstrom
Boots, tights, and scarves are all staples in my closet. I love them. These boots especially.

These boots, however, happen to hate my tights. They have this little gold buckle on the side of them that gets caught on my tights when I cross my legs, proceeding to rip open a big ole' hole! They have managed to ruin three pairs of tights THIS YEAR.
Oh well. One must make sacrifices for the ones they love. 

Also, is it Friday yet??? Yesterday I woke up, fully believing that it was the last day of the week. So you can imagine my frustration when I looked at my phone and saw WEDNESDAY staring back at me.

But now, we have almost made it to the weekend. Two more days of class, 12 more hours of work, and a statistics midterm to go!

What do you have to accomplish before the weekend?

Much Love,


10 comments:

Britta Marie said...

i knew i liked you for a reason! i have boots almost exactly the same and they are my number 1 staple .. even when its a little too hot here in costa rica to wear them haha. lookin good girl!

Eryka said...

I have the same problem with my boots. So annoying!!! Cute outfit though!!

XO

Tanya said...

Somewhere along the way I missed when your hair got darker! It looks so good! And this outfit is adorable!! I totally feel you, midterms, studying, homework... ugh. So much to do. Good luck! :)

Stacy said...

Where did you get the watch?!

Katie Did What said...

SUCH a cute outfit!! Bummer about the boots ruining your tights, though! :( It's totes worth it, though, because the boots are super cute! Yayyy it's friiiidayy!!!

xo

Alyssa said...

You look so adorable here, but I hate that your tights are getting snagged? Have you tried pairing cute high socks on top of your tights, but under your boots? I love that look (although, I've never tried it).

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Anonymous said...

great look!

kendra @ little almanac said...

I hate when tights are so sensitive :) Cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did! It's adorable!

I'm a (christian) fashion blogger from New Zealand, and it's so refreshing to find others out there :) can't wait to read more!

http://melissachrisp.com

Niken said...

love your boots!